Tuesday, January 3, 2012

People Bug Me!

I have a flare up
I'm currently on my menstrual cycle
And I got about an hour or 2 of sleep, since yesterday
yet I have to take care of my 7 month old niece
because her mother, dad and brother all have the flu
which i have no problem doing because she is such a sweetheart :D

HOWEVER

they are so sick to the point they needed someone to pick her up
I cannot pick her up because my brother only has insurance for him in his car
so we thought to ask my brother
his excuse for not wanting to pick his niece up was because he "just laid down"
in fact he did lay down at 4:30 in the morning
however, were not asking you to save the world
just simply to pick up your niece so that I can take care of her
until my sister, brother in law and nephew gets better
but you're too tired to


..................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment