Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Extreme Exhaustion

I was really scared earlier

Yesterday I only happened to get 1 hour of sleep
which was at 5:30 in the morning

Because my sister, brother in law and nephew was sick from the flu
I took on the responsibility of taking care of my 7 month old niece

Although I was tired, I managed to get through most of the day without a nap
simply because my body acted as if I didn't need one
And the fact that I had to watch my niece

HOWEVER

When about 4:30 came around
I became deathly tired
I could't move my body for a period of time
because I was just that tired
I could hardly keep hold of my niece that was sitting in my lap
I could hardly hold my head up
I could hardly keep my eyes open

I had to text my mother to come get the baby
I couldn't even explain to my mother about how I was feeling
Because my body refused to cooperate
It kept telling me to sleep

That 1 hour nap felt like I slept for a life time

I always hate when I am extremely exhausted
It's the scariest thing ever
Just to feel paralyzed because of your exhaustion

No comments:

Post a Comment